- United States Coast Guard (USCG) Life Cycle Extension, Corrosion Reduction, and C4ISR Reliability
Pilot project to test the effects of dehumidification on the aircraft corrosion life cycle.
- Market Analysis for the HC-130H Combat ID Upgrade
Data analysis for USCG HC-130H and HC-130J aircraft systems.
- MH-60T MRR Driveshaft Alignment Tool
CDS² assists with aircraft component production
- USCG Aviation Logistics Center Advanced Coatings Process
CDS² engineers and technical experts support the USCG Corrosion Program Office
- USCG Aircraft Technical Publication Support
CDS² provides expert technical illustrations.
- Standardizing Component Performance Reporting and Analysis
Standardizing component performance reporting and analysis.
- Support of Logistics Transformation
Configuration management, professional engineering, technical, and logistics services.
- HC-144A Mission System Pallet Test Support
Hands-on support in avionics, aircraft wiring, and communications systems troubleshooting.
- Airborne Narrowband Type III Encrypted Radio Integration
Engineering and technology services to aircraft product lines.
- Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Acquisition Support
Full range of support in acquisition, program risk analysis and mitigation, and business management services.
- Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Rapid Survivability Improvement Modifications
Rapid Capability Insertion for the MRAP–All Terrain Vehicle (MATV) Underbody Improvement Kit (UIK).
- ARCYBER CBA & LDE&T
Employees support the Army's Cyber Capability Assessment
- DoT, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
Employees support continuity of operation planning for FMCSA
- National Capital Region – Strategic Sector Assessment
Employees perform Vulnerability Assessment for the National Capital Region
- Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (AT/FP) Assessment
Vulnerability Assessment performed for Marine Corp
- Risk/Vulnerability Assessment
Vulnerability Assessment performed for Maryland National Guard
- AIMS Engineering
Engineering Support to U.S. AIMS Program Office
- MRR Tail Rotor Drive Shaft Viscous Dampener Bearing Removals and Failures
Assisting the U.S. Navy with their H-60 helicopter fleet.