- Our commercial clients and partners include:
- ARL, Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CreativeRNP, Inc.
- DCS Corporation
- Digital Globe
- Energy Services Group International
- General Dynamics
- Greystones Group
- INDUS Technology, Inc.
- J. F. Taylor, Inc.
- Kratos Learning Solutions
- Lafayette Group, Inc.
- Liberty Business Systems
- Manhattan Strategy Group
- New Horizons Foundation
- Northrop Grumman
- Onyx Government
- PPM Associates, LLC
- Rockwell Collins
- Secure Mission Solutions
- SRA International
- Synectics for Management Decisions, Inc.
- TetraTech EMC
- Triton Engineering Technology, LLC
- UNITECH, LLC
- United Federal
- URS Federal Services
- ARCYBER CBA & LDE&T
Employees support the Army's Cyber Capability Assessment
- NPPD Pandemic Webinars
Live question and answer sessions, ability to poll participants and automated collection of statistical information improve quality of Webinars.
- MRR Tail Rotor Drive Shaft Viscous Dampener Bearing Removals and Failures
Assisting the U.S. Navy with their H-60 helicopter fleet.
CDS² supports the largest set of discretionary grant programs in the U.S. Department of Education.
- Market Analysis for the HC-130H Combat ID Upgrade
Data analysis for USCG HC-130H and HC-130J aircraft systems.
- USCG Aviation Logistics Center Advanced Coatings Process
CDS² engineers and technical experts support the USCG Corrosion Program Office
- White House Faith‐Based and Community Initiatives Conferences
Engaging faith-based and community groups in state and local education partnerships.
- IS Project Directors' Meeting
Advancing educational achievment for all Title III and Title V grantees.
- NAVSEA Foreign Military Sales
Personnel support NAVSEA FSM Programs
- AIMS Engineering
Engineering Support to U.S. AIMS Program Office
- ALMIS Upgrades
CDS² analysts provide support for the Department of Homeland Security.
- National Center for Education Statistics
CDS² is issued a restricted-use data license to conduct national trainings.
- USCG ALC Avionics and C4ISR Program Support
Technical support for one of the very first Mode 4- to - Mode 5 combat ID transitions.
- Telephone Matching
Matching phone numbers to addresses allows American Community Survey to proceed
Software engineering to design, develop, program, and test a lifecycle web-based application for ICE’s LeadTrac system.
- Wage Record Interchange System (WRIS)
CDS² staff is critical to the successful operation of the WRIS.
- HC-144A Mission System Pallet Test Support
Hands-on support in avionics, aircraft wiring, and communications systems troubleshooting.
- NAVSEA Foreign Military Sales
NAVSEA Foreign Military Sales
- Risk/Vulnerability Assessment
Vulnerability Assessment performed for Maryland National Guard
- Support of Logistics Transformation
Configuration management, professional engineering, technical, and logistics services.
- Office of Postsecondary Education’s Negotiated Rulemaking Sessions (NRS)
CDS²’s expert facilitators assist with the development of Federal policy.
- Airborne Narrowband Type III Encrypted Radio Integration
Engineering and technology services to aircraft product lines.
- Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Acquisition Support
Full range of support in acquisition, program risk analysis and mitigation, and business management services.
- Ordnance Programs Optimization Model
CDS² provides programming support for the Ordnance Programs Optimization Model (OPOM).
- Development of ALC Classified Facility
CDS² assists in developing Classified space.
- Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) Rapid Survivability Improvement Modifications
Rapid Capability Insertion for the MRAP–All Terrain Vehicle (MATV) Underbody Improvement Kit (UIK).
- DoT, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
Employees support continuity of operation planning for FMCSA
- United States Coast Guard (USCG) Life Cycle Extension, Corrosion Reduction, and C4ISR Reliability
Pilot project to test the effects of dehumidification on the aircraft corrosion life cycle.
- MRAP Foreign Military Sales
Employees provide MRAP Program Office with FMS Support
- Anti-Terrorism Force Protection (AT/FP) Assessment
Vulnerability Assessment performed for Marine Corp
- International Resource Information System (IRIS) web site
CDS² provides web development, training and technical assistance for the U.S. Department of Education.
- National Capital Region – Strategic Sector Assessment
Employees perform Vulnerability Assessment for the National Capital Region
- JIAMDO Administrative, Financial and ISS Services
Employees support JIAMDO by providing Administrative, Financial and ISS Services
- USCG Aircraft Technical Publication Support
CDS² provides expert technical illustrations.
- MH-60T MRR Driveshaft Alignment Tool
CDS² assists with aircraft component production
- Standardizing Component Performance Reporting and Analysis
Standardizing component performance reporting and analysis.
- Software Demontration and Deployment
Analysis Engine automatically creates a statistical Adaptive Reference Model